- When is the last day to register for a race? Online race registration closes at midnight the Wednesday prior to each race day at Midnight. If you miss online registration you can register at Packet Pick-up the Friday night before the race OR race day morning. (Race day registration is limited to a 45 minute window so don’t delay.)
- How long do I have to finish? Each race has a different time limit. Please read the Fine Print for details.
- Is the course hilly? Each race has varying terrain and no course is flat from start to finish. See the Course Maps for elevation details.
no less than 7 days prior to the event.
- Can I wear headphones to listen to my tunes on the course? Headphones (ipods, mp3 players, etc…) are allowed on the race course, but are used at the risk of each individual runner.
- Are jogging strollers permitted on the course? Baby joggers are allowed for the Summer Extravaganza and Fall Foliage races ONLY. However, you must start at the back of the event behind all other participants. It is your responsibility to make sure that your baby jogger does not impede other runners.
- Are dogs allowed on the course? Please keep Fido at home as dogs can present a tripping hazard along the course.