- This is not your typical mud run! Expect a challenging course with numerous “Battles” and ankle deep mud in spots.
- The course is open to traffic! I mean, come on…deer and squirrels can be hazardous too!!
- The course has a 2 hour and 15 minute time limit so come ready to battle your way to the finish!
- No leashed or unleashed pets are allowed on the course to include but not limited to: dogs, ferrets, and hedgehogs.
- You will select a starting corral at the time of registration. Corral 1 is for participants with an expected finish time under 1 hour. Corral 2 is for participants with an expected finish time between 1 hour and 1 hour 30 minutes. Corral 3 is for participants with an expected finish time of over 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Should the race be postponed due to inclement weather it will be made up on Saturday March 3, 2018. No refunds are issued if you cannot make the weather date.
- The post race party and awards ceremony will be held at The Coyner Springs Shelter, located adjacent to the finish line. The party ends at 12:00 pm.
- You must be at least 12 years old on or before February 24, 2018 to participate.
- Race day registration will be taken from 8:00am- 8:45am.
- There will be no refunds three weeks prior to race day.
- If you are unable to participate you may choose to transfer your registration to another runner of your choice. Transfers must be complete one week prior to the race.
- Registration may not be deferred to another race if you are unable to attend.
- No changes or additions to teams can be made after online registration closes.
As a reward for your battlefield victory, all finishers will be awarded with our custom made Mad Anthony Mud Run Medal.
The top 3 male and top 3 female finishers will be recognized.